Click to download Brochure
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Suitable for low-viscous to slightly viscous and aggressive samples
- Fully automatic sample supply and cleaning
- Fully automatic drying
- Individual measurement methods and cleaning procedures as well as sampler templates possible
- Easy and fast to install autosampler
- Intuitive operation via touch-screen display
- Easy, menu-driven adjustment
- Pre-defined scales such as density, relative density, brix, alcohol and sulfuric acid concentration
- Compliance with GMP/GLP, 21 CFR Part 11, pharmacopoeias (USP, BP, JP, Ph. Eur.), FDA, ISO, HACCP, OIML, ASTM, ICUMSA, NIST
- Density measurements are frequently used for this purpose, especially in the pharmaceutical, chemical, petrochemical as well as the food and beverage industry.
- They allow the manufacturer to analyse raw materials, semi-finished and finished products as well as the manufacturing steps in terms of a number of factors.
- Density can be used to identify substances, to determine their quality or purity and to measure their concentration in binary or quasi-binary mixtures
Measurement instrument built technology to include Pre-defined scales such as density, relative density, brix, alcohol and sulfuric acid concentration