Moderate Speed Molecular spectroscopy
Click to download Brochure
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Wavelength range: 190-1100nm
- Spectral Bandwidth: 1.8nm and 2nm
- Detector: Silicon Photodiode
- Stray Light: Stray light is achieved at ≤0.03%T
- Light source: Deuterium and tungsten halogen lamp
- LCD display
- Automatic wavelength setting
- Double beam optical system having suspended posture
- Sample size: A wide range of standard cuvettes to be use based on the sensitivity or sample volume requirements.
- Equipped with scanning software
- High, medium and low scanning speed
- Sophisticated and simplified sample analysis software: The sample analysis software provides the scanning, fixed wavelength analysis, quantitative analysis, data collection, storage, export, and reporting. With additional feature of an easy access USB port available in the unit that enables results to be stored directly to a USB memory stick for easy transfer of data.
- Strengthening and thickening of bottom plate ensures elimination of vibrational or transformational impact on the optical system
- Optical system having high quality structural design with technological requirements and raw materials
- 24-bit high speed and high precision A/D conversion technique improves sensitivity
- Provides Photometric, Quantitative, Kinetics, Wavelength scan, Multi-wavelength and DNA/Protein Test functions
Most suitable for quantitative determination assays and toxicological assays in environmental, industrial, pharmaceutical fields
The Biolab Scientific UVVisible Spectrometer 100 Series are Designed to conserve benchspace, with the measurement range of 190-1100nm at bandwidth of 1.8nm and 2nm. Engineered for a wide range of applications, our systems provide dependable performance and reliable results.
It produces the photometric range of -0.3 to 3 A; 0-200 %T and photometric accuracy of ±0.2%T which makes it suitable for various quantitative assay Suitable for Food and beverage, herbal and Pharmaceutical sample analysis This is a complete network medium wide range of spectrophotometers which help you to deal with demanding needs of research areas in molecular biology, clinical research, life sciences and industrial application.
Double Beam UV Visible Spectrophotometer BSDBU-101
There are no reviews yet.