Inductively Coupled Plasma Optical Emission Spectrometry (ICP-OES)
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
The unique performance of PlasmaQuant 9100 ICP-OES instruments is a result of all its features combined like the high spectral resolution, the powerful plasma system, the smart torch design and the flexible dual view feature. Especially the interplay of spectral resolution, matrix tolerance and sensitivity opens a tremendous analytical potential for trace element analysis in almost any sample type with particular advantages for high matrix samples. The spectral resolution allows for using the most sensitive emission lines, the matrix tolerance allows for running highly concentrated sample aliquots, even undiluted volatile organics or highly concentrated salt solutions, and the sensitivity provides a high light throughput and ideal signal to background rations.
- V Shuttle torch, which offers a long lifetime of torch components, minimizes maintenance and reduces wash-out and sample deposition related issues
- High frequency generator, which provides a plasma of extraordinary robustness to run any sample type with minimum efforts and maximum emission yields
- Dual View Plus plasma observation modes to increase the instruments working range to a maximum, minimize sample preparation efforts and allow for efficient measurements
- High-resolution optical system to provide interference-free analysis in any kind of sample matrix with highly reliable data quality.
- Cost-efficient shift-work operation
- Flexible plasma observation
- Interference-free emission lines
- System readiness within 15 minutes
- Maximum reliabiltity – unique resolving power with high-resolution optics
- Convenient functionality – broad applicability and superior analytical performance
- Flexible observation – optimized plasma observation modes
- Increased productivity – outstanding plasma robustness
- Analysis of High-alloyed Steel by HR ICP-OES
- Determination of Trace Elements and Main Components in Permanent Magnet Alloys by HR-Array ICP-OES
- Analysis of Rare Earth elements in Granite and sandstone by HR ICP-OES
- Determination of Trace Elements and Main Components in Permanent Magnet Alloys by HR Array ICP-OES
- Direct Analysis of Saline Matrices by HR ICP-OES
- Monitoring Drinking Water Quality with HR ICP-OES
- Composition Analysis of an Electrolytic Etching Solution by HR ICP-OES
- Detection of Trace Elements in Urea by HR ICP-OES
- Impurities Analysis in Sunflower Oil by HR ICP-OES
- Direct Analysis of Beer by HR ICP-OES
- Determination of Trace Elements and Mineral Contents in Edible Oils and Fats by HR ICP-OES
- Quantitative Analysis of Cannabis and Hemp with HR ICP-OES
- Specification Analysis of Gasoline by HR ICP-OES
- Analysis of Elemental Impurities in Diesel by HR ICP-OES According to ASTM D7111-16
- Trace Metals Analysis in Water-Methanol-Oil Mixtures by HR ICP-OES
The best possible ICP-OES performance and a broad applicability from routine analyses to highly complex analytical.
PlasmaQuant 9100 Series
The PlasmaQuant 9100 ICP-OES series of Analytik Jena offers a multitude of innovative features to provide a powerful analytical tool with the best possible ICP-OES performance and a broad applicability from routine analyses to highly complex analytical tasks. The PlasmaQuant 9100 ICP-OES series consists of two models, the PlasmaQuant 9100 routine allrounder and the PlasmaQuant 9100 Elite high-performance ICP-OESIt comprises four main features alongside a multitude of tuning possibilities and features to provide the full suite of analytical possibilities.